H1Z1 SOE

Discussion in 'Free to Shoot' started by cowkiller, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Active Member

Using /loc and learning to read the heading helps alot with moving around.

The heading goes from 0 - 3.100ish which is west to east and then goes -3.100 to 0 and is east to west numbers are not exact but fairly close. I been messing around on a pve server but if my play times match up with folks on a pvp server I will definitely move to that server

2. Apone

Apone Getting Started

navigating H1Z1

This map helps interpret your heading: Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

My favorite map is here: http://www.h1z1db.co.uk/map/ (seems down at the moment). Another good, but slightly outdated, map is H1Z1 Base Camp - Crafting table and collaborative maps

3. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Has anyone asked a TOG Admin to create a message board for us here in the Public Shooter Games: The Range?

It's usually the pre-cursor to a full blown division message board on the TOG forum site. Since our Ts3 channels have already been set up although they appear temporary and not under the FPS division line-up of channels.

4. Horse

Horse Well-Known Member

Getting ganked by cattle on the Darling Downs,QLD.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  5. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

Friend of mine just messaged me after downloading the game and playing for the first time ... "I just logged in and started walking towards what looked like buildings, this guy comes running past me screaming; THEY CHASING ME!" ... Three people were just chasing down this guy with bows and my friend got caught up in it had to start running his ass off.

LOL

He doesnt want to log back on till I get there to take him to my base, bwhahahah. He is too stressed out.

6. Yavrashu

Yavrashu Just Joined

Playing H1Z1 and looking to meet-up with some others. I've been playing on Antidote PvP server, but will willingly move, as I'm not locked-in to that one particular spot.
    Is there a TOG H1Z1 group?

7. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hello Yavrashu,

We're mostly playing on the "Plague (PvE) and the Fleshtown (PvP)" game servers. You can catch many of us on our TOG Ts3 H1Z1 game channels. Under the heading of "Survivalist Games" section of the line-up of Ts3 channels. :)

8. BlueMonday

BlueMonday Active Member

Hi all, I've been playing a little trying to get the hang of it. Quite fun but annoying with all the fresh spawn griefers! I'll head to Fleshtown.

9. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Active Member

Lots of bears roaming in the housing areas yesterday. I seen like 8 bears before I was coming out of a home and got mauled.

Lost a ton of stuff :( Just glad I had a some buried stash or I would be crying.

10. Apone

Apone Getting Started

Adrenaline Overdose

I picked out a spot to the north of Dartmouth Way that I thought would make a good base location. Two guys snuck up and attacked me from behind while I was managing my stash between alt mules. I spun around and put down the first guy with 3 point blank .45 rounds to the chest. His partner crapped his pants and ran away while I fired 3 more rounds at him. So then I saw that my health was down to just 2% so if it were not for the motorcycle helmet I would have died. After healing up I processed ten or so metal bars from the dead guy's loot. So here are my lessons learned ...

#1. I need a new spot for my base
    #2. Always keep your health maxed
    #3. Whenever possible, wear a helmet
    #4. Road warrior type players carry lots of loot

11. RogueAU

RogueAU Well-Known Member

Oh nicely done Apone! I wonder if my car is still at my base :p

12. BlueMonday

BlueMonday Active Member

Hi Guys
    Im still new to this, how do you bury your stash? Im just starting to build up a few things and really don't want to have to start over!

13. Apone

Apone Getting Started

The "hand shovel" allows you to bury your stash but it is bugged. I found out the hard way last night when I lost quite a bit of stuff. Seems the buried stashes aren't persistent when the servers do a loot refresh. What I've done is created several Alts to Mule my stuff for me. You can use a remote furnace to drop loot into until one of your alts can secure it for you. The down side is this attracts a lot of zombie attention.

14. Iamden84

Iamden84 Getting Started

California, but I play mainly Oceanic and US dayti
    Just started on Fleshtown. Name is Denq.

15. RogueAU

RogueAU Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard to all of those that have joined us lately.

16. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Do we have any volunteers to set up a preliminary TOG Roster of members in H1Z1 Alpha?

To gauge overall interest and to somewhat loosely coordinate our actions in-game. Sorta like how's it going in TOG Firefall. Especially since we lack even a Friends List Functionality in the Alpha as of yet.

Just a thought since we seem to be posting H1Z1 threads in several TOG forum message boards. (ie Free to Shoot, FPS Mess Hall, Survivalist Games, etc...)

17. Valkazon

Valkazon Active Member

Hi, just downloaded and going to start today - will give Plague a go for starters to get my bearings.
    Toon will probably be called Valkazon, but I'll keep you posted.

Okay, so I don't think I've ever spent so much time running away from things as I have in this game. When did zombies become so stealthy and able to run so fast. Great fun. Third time of spawning I eventually found a small town and a few items. Man, never thought I'd feel so relieved or precious over simple objects. Managed to make a bow but somehow it didn't appear in my inv - unless I dropped it accidentally. So back to fighting with branches. One top tip I have discovered - the metal roadside crash barriers are excellent ways to escape zombies. Just jump right over and they won't follow you.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  18. Horse

Horse Well-Known Member

Getting ganked by cattle on the Darling Downs,QLD.
  19. Offsid3r Gaming

Offsid3r Gaming Just Joined

After the wipe if looking for some fellow aussies to survive with..jump on hades server if you wanna team up for some pvping..or kill me either way its all good fun..my tag will be jawdoe.

20. Coralie0281

Coralie0281 Just Joined

Thanks a lot for the all !!