Happy Birthday Div!

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by McKitten, Jul 29, 2019.

1. McKitten

McKitten Minecraft Captain

There may be records of stuff before this thread, tho not listed under our lovely division archives>

It makes me think that today, 9 years ago was the birth of our awesome collective gaming experience in minecraft.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINECRAFT DIV!

LazarusProject likes this.
  2. Sorontar

Sorontar Retired Captain

Yeah, we can blame red_one for telling people about it in the now-deceased TF2 forum, Fate for letting us use his machine for the first TOG server and NAM for quickly creating a lava volcano in the middle of a forest (and the flaming pigs for running into the unburnt forest... you can guess the rest). From this chaos came the division.

There used to be a calendar that had a lot of this recorded. It seems have been lost in one of the forum updates.

Sorontar

3. Thermal Ions

Thermal Ions Retired Captain

Hey fellow (ex- MC DC's). Having just installed minecraft again after many years away, it's nice to see that the Division is still around. I notice the forum here is a bit quiet, but don't know about Discord as don't currently have access (it not existing at the time of taking my sabbatical).

I wholeheartedly agree with Sorantar's apportionment of blame, with the addition of Mixa who was kind enough to put forward to the TOG Admins my name for DC.