Having a look

Discussion in 'EVE Online (Public)' started by kiwiitis, Dec 10, 2016.

1. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

Thought I'd take the opportunity of free trial to give this game another try.

Characters Grampsie and Luc Sorento any one still playing from the original corp Hot Space started :).

I am also completely lost though I must say exploration looks interesting.I do not pvp so what corp should I apply to?

I suppose my 3.5b is just chicken feed now :(

2. saigo

saigo ThinkTank Phoenix

3.5B is still quite a chunk, can buy and a fit a medium citadel, or a carrier for example.

If you'd like to join a small group of folks in a C2 wormhole, let me know :)

Paranoia Overload is the corp.

3. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer saigo .

I will decline as I will just trade/haul, check out exploration and testing out low sec for now though I have renewed sub.

Wormholes I shudder at the thought:).

4. unholyconfession

unholyconfession Active Member

There is still some great people in tog some people have moved on also. Give it a go and worm space is fun. Still waiting for Saigo wormhole to open up so I can come visit :p

5. Saxhorn

Saxhorn Well-Known Member

Eris has missed you Grampsie :) She's not with TOG anymore though so she won't be harassing you anytime soon.

OK roleplay over....

I just noticed today Battleclinic has gone west so all the killmails from the old Dysa battles exist no more. So it' now very hard to track down the old crowd :(

Hot Space was back about 6 or 12? months ago to say hello. Not sure what happened to him or if he still plays Eve.
    I think Ripper and Mandrake pop into the forums every so often. No idea about Paradine Hawk. What was the TOG name of the guy who played Intelligentsia?

Has anyone ever seen Elliot Manchild and Co in recent history? Does anyone here even remember him at all. Where did all the good times go.
    PvP is now big blob wars :( The days when a well fit BS was good and anything T2 was Leet has long faded into dust.

Exploration is fun and wormholes are too.