[DONE] Hell guys

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Hugyou, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hugyou

Hugyou Just Joined

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    Why do you want to join TOG?
    Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

Wel who am i

I am Maria ingame called Hugyou *in wildstar * im 30 years old almost 31 now.
    I work as Militairy security, i got 3 kids and a lot of dogs ><

I want to join ToG simply because i like the older crowd more having grown into MMO's at age 13-14 with anarchy online where a realy big friendlycommunity was active in that game outside of pvp even the enemy faction whould help you and talk to you. after i left that game due to fatigue of it after playing 8 years i went into WoW and wel it was hostile nobody helped eachother nobody cared and ever since then i have been moving around hopping from guild to guild but never found a place to say YES this is fun due to immaturity and hostility.
    So im hopping i get that old AO community feeling back in here

My first machine was a OLDDD Wooden atari played it a lot and i still got it ^^ and it works. i play every console im also a retro collector *mainly in the RPG department of it * but i do have all consoles released
    Currently i play these
    PC: Dota2, Arch age, Wildstar, Battlecrap4 *just love dying around corners :D* and some rpg's
    PS4:CoD Ghosts , watchdoge, Tomb raider
    Xbone: Dead rising *god that stess relief*
    Xbox360/ps3: About 20 rpg's i still need to finish ><

I whould like to play Dota 2 arch age and specificly Wildstar with you guys
    But im in for everything if i got it :D

so i hope this is enough im pretty horrible at writing these things ><
    so sorry for the text wall :D

have a great day
    huggles Maria*Hugyou*

2. Hugyou

Hugyou Just Joined

Sorry for the missing E's my keyboard doesnt like me at all :<

3. Markan

Markan Retired Administrator

Hi Hugyou ,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-togethers, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 44,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :)

4. Hugyou

Hugyou Just Joined

Awesome :D will go to the wildstar forum to get myself settled there right away :D