Hello all you gamers!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by feral_mage, Oct 25, 2005.

1. feral_mage

feral_mage Just Joined

Greetings everyone! I recently came across the TOG link on the DDO boards and came over to check you out. I have read through the information on the site, including the FAQ and the AUP (which I definately agree with) and decided to apply. I also told my husband (Zephar) about the site and he is in the process of posting his own message as well.

I am 35 years old and live in the US in Mobile, Alabama. I am on Central Time (GMT -6) and my play time varies as I have a teenager who is very active in band and extra-curricular activities. Mostly I play in the evenings and on weekends although this is not my exculsive playtime. Currently I play WoW. I have a 60 Hunter and a 21 Rogue (Alliance) on Windrunner and a 15 shaman (Horde) on Stormrage. I have also played EQ, EQ II, DAoC, SWG, Diablo, NWN, CoH, The Sims Online :oops: and probably others that I am forgetting at the moment. My gaming interests lie mostly in the MMO/RPG arena though I also like some RTS games as well. I was hoping to join TOG in DDO when it is released but wouldn't mind having friends/guildies in WoW or other games.

As far as interests aside from gaming, I am very much a music buff and I like music of all types from modern to classical. I also am an art lover and my favorite artists range from masters like Michelangelo, Botticelli and DaVinci to Dali, Bosch and lately Dorian Cleavenger and Luis Royo. I have a particular weakness for fantasy and surrealist art. I am also an avid reader. One of my favorite authors is Terry Pratchett (you might be able to guess by my signature) and I am in love with the Discworld and all of its inhabitants.

I hope to soon join your community as it looks to be a wonderful place to game in the company of mature and fun-loving adults. I hope to see some of you in game somewhere sometime soon. :)

2. NAPERAF

NAPERAF Getting Started

Welcome on TOG

Have fun

3. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

Welcome to TOG, feral_mage.

I've made you a member, so you should now have access to our private forums.

TOG plays WoW on the Proudmoore, Blackrock, Ner'zhul and Silver Hand realms - you can find out more information in the World of Warcraft forums.

Enjoy your stay with us!

4. wombat2

wombat2 Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG :D :D

5. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :D

6. viking

viking Retired Advisor

Welcome

Welcome mate :D