[DONE] Hello all

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Wiebelhaus, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus Getting Started

I'm 31 year old father of three children and a devoted husband , First game a played was Old Nintendo Mario , Currently playing Wow and testing Rift , I'd like to hook back up with TOG for Rift , I played with TOG way back in the first year of Wow on Poudmoore but since then I've switched to horde on Kul Tiras with some other old school TOG folks in guild "Something Wicked" , My user name was "Wiebelhaus" but the email for that account is de-activated so if there's anyway we could merge the two so I could use my preffered "Wiebelhaus" if not , it's cool , I'd just like to hook with TOG for Rift.

Cheer all and happy hunting!

2. Snowbull

Snowbull Retired Moderator

Hello there Wiebelhaus.

If you could PM me with the e-mail address that you would have been using in the old account then we can proceed from there if you would like the old account name back.

I should be checking my PM's again tomorrow sometime but I'll be offline for the next 18 hours or so I suspect.

3. Basie

Basie Retired Administrator

The dallaswiebelhaus account has been merged into Wiebelhaus. The email address has been updated. You should now be able to go through the password reset process. Sorry for the delay.

4. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus Getting Started

Hey thanks! Wow that's an old picture.