[DONE] Hello All

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by A70M1C, Jul 3, 2018.

1. A70M1C

A70M1C Getting Started

Hi,

looking to join up with Tyrian Old Guard [TOG] in Guild Wars 2.

**edit***
    haha a take your point about the rubbish application - despite being already approved I will add some more information.

I am 32, live in Australia and work in government as an ICT Project Manager. have a background in systems and network admin.

Been a PC Gamer since my family got a commodore 64 when i was kid and have played on every MS operating system since MSDOS.

more recently my Wife and I where both playing Black Desert Online for about 2 years since it launched but after over 25,000 hours between us decided to throw in the towel on it, got a bit over 2 computers running 24/7 and the extreme RnG for us to progress any further (we both had full TET gear and full TET acc's for anyone that plays the game)

After that I just played League of Legends with my wife and friends, I have played LoL for 5 years but after BDO it was pretty much all I played while I waited around for the big MMO.

Unfortunately BLESS let us down and we refunded that, but i did find GW2 out of the whole bless thing and find it enjoyable, my wife does not like it thou and she just plays LoL. hopefully i can find a GW2 guild and some friends in GW2.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Shrubbo likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

God that is a rubbish application and after lurking for 3 years and all :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

3. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Outstanding :D