[DONE] Hello, Dayd, age 42, Bless Online

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Dayd, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Dayd

Dayd Getting Started

A little about me:
    1. I am currently playing Bless Online and Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr but I have a multitude of games including the most popular ones as well as some indies and others. over 200 games in my steam library and more on xbox one x and ps4.
    2. My first video game experience came on an original atari and my first pen and paper game was vampire-masquerade
    3. I saw Brondond posting in game(Bless Online) about the guild and the name intrigued me as I am 42 years old.
    4. I am a retired US Army Vet and do not work as i am 100% disabled through the VA. I have 5 kids and a beautiful wife.
    5. I am in the Central US and my timezone is CST.

2. Lendal

Lendal Bless Online Division Captain

Hiya, Dayd. Brondon is my Gladiator in Bless Online.

Glad to see you followed up and are joining us here and in game.

One of our TOG moderators will process your application here soon.

:)

Shrubbo likes this.
  3. Dayd

Dayd Getting Started

ok sounds good ty

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

OMG Lendal once again I see you cause me work. This shall go down on your permanent record :D

Welcome Dayd to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

Lendal and Dayd like this.
  5. Dayd

Dayd Getting Started

and I thank you.

Shrubbo and Lendal like this.