[DONE] Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Offir, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Offir

Offir Getting Started

Mostly playing Overwatch, with some Warframe here and there.
    Interested in joining the WoW guild, since I'm seriously considering returning to the game after a long (4 year) break.

First game I ever played on (as far as I can recall) was a pentium 2 computer, followed soon by a NES and a Gameboy Color.
    First game I remember playing is definitely Alley Cat (damn that cat girlfriend was hard to get to!), first Blizzard game (on that same machine, I think) was Blackthorne.

I'm interested in joining TOG mainly since I'd like to be surrounded by people in my own age range, as I dislike the thought of playing with children. While they can be insanely good gamers - the social part of a guild matters to me much more.

A little about me:
    My name is Offir, I'm fast approaching 31, located near Tel Aviv, Israel.
    I like motorcycle trips, kite surfing, reading and ofc gaming :)

Junkyarddog likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Never touch the stuff myself but plenty here do so welcome to TOG mate :)

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

3. Offir

Offir Getting Started

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Junkyarddog

Junkyarddog Getting Started

Excellent, Welcome aboard !

Shrubbo likes this.