Hello folks

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by AusBear007, Nov 2, 2007.

1. AusBear007

AusBear007 Just Joined

My names Bryan and I would like to sign up with TOG. I have read the AUP, FAQs and the forum rules (what is disclosing rent? lol). I'm 45 and just play BF2142 (started with 1942 then BF2). I joined a clan but rarely see the other members and their scrims are just no fun at all. Extremely regulated and the leaders idea of fun is knifing/reviving me about 20 times so its time to move on.
    I usually try to be commander or take a defensive position most games as I can't shoot as well as the young guys but I have infinitely more patience and am not worried about low scores, I play to win the game not get the most kills.
    I have played with/against TOG members many times and found them to be pretty good people and after seeing the item on Good game the other night, here I am. I have TS and Ventrillo installed and run my puter through a 42" plasma so the battlefield looks exceptionally good.
    Hope to hear from you soon

2. King_Rocket

King_Rocket Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fold, an official will be around soon to make you genuine Tog. When you get that sorted out head on over to the 2142 forums and say G'day.

Watch your tags and enjoy the future. :)

3. AusBear007

AusBear007 Just Joined

Thanks for that. As for my tags, its too late lol. Many people have them unfortunately but many more have tasted my RDX in return.

4. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers

Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 19,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

5. King_Rocket

King_Rocket Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  6. ozbrat

ozbrat Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and have fun

7. Quickie

Quickie Retired Captain

Welcome aboard!

Just sing out if you need any help navigating around the traps :).