[DONE] Hello TOG!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Miotas, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Miotas

Miotas Just Joined

Hello folks,

I am primarily looking for people to play with in The Elder Scrolls Online ( I'm EU based). I am also playing Diablo III though, and I'd be keen to find people to play that with too (there must be some of you out there!)

I am probably just old enough to have played PACMAN and Prince of Persia on MS-DOS. I never had a games console - my parents more into go-out-and-get-your-knees-scraped. I persevered though! Luckily, my Dad was working in tech so we always had PC's in the house. Maybe this is why I'm a loyal PC gamer to this day ^^.
    My first MMO was Everquest - it was also my first open-world RPG. MIND-BLOWING :)

I want to join TOG to have (hopefully) nice people to play with who also understand what it's like to have other responsibilities in life. And because I just want to have the craic with like minded people.

Other stuff - I'm Irish, and hoping you have a good GMT community ^^.
    Lots of other stuff but think I'll can-it there -

Looking forward to hearing back - thanks for reading,

Maeve.

2. Buff

Buff The Magic Dragon

Miotas,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. jac0me

jac0me Active Member