Hello World

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by ChaosLady, Oct 15, 2004.

1. goodbuddyradio

goodbuddyradio Getting Started

Hi there a pleasure to have you here at TOG.
    have fun and enjoy yourself
    after all isnt that what its all about

Welcome :D

2. viking

viking Retired Advisor

welcome

Welocome to TOG :D

3. StockMan

StockMan Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG :twisted:

4. FeZza

FeZza Well-Known Member

G'Day ChaosLady & welcome aboard the good ship TOG !! Gr8 bunch of peeps here so I'm sure you'll enjoy yer stay M8! :wink:

5. Easy_Beat

Easy_Beat Retired Moderator

Adelaide, SA Occupation: Fox´s Muse TOG_Sponsor: $
    G'day mate. Welcome to TOG.

Now that you're a member, you have the freedom to browse the private forums. Check out the stickies in the forums of the games that interest you. They will give you all the information you need to be able to start playing with TOG, as well as other bits and pieces that will enhance your setup and gaming experience.

Also check out the Penpal thread in the Lounge to have a gander ot what some of your new family have written in there about themselves, all of it is biased and written in a favourable light, but then again, the subject was the author.

If you get into any difficulties, just give out a shout and watch how fast people trip over themselves to help you. The Laboratory is the repository of TOG's collected knowledge for hardware and software problems. If it isn't in there, it will be as soon as you ask.

Ok, since you won't tell, just going to have to start having a guess. 55? :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

6. Ximia

Ximia Well-Known Member

Easy_Beat, thats a bit harsh...55...

She doesn't want to spill the beans on her age, but as I know her personally I can say ChaosLady is between 30 and 40. I guess thats a fair enough call.

Oh, but if you see her around, just say she "looks" 25

8)

Ximia

7. Easy_Beat

Easy_Beat Retired Moderator

Adelaide, SA Occupation: Fox´s Muse TOG_Sponsor: $
    Yeah, but if you overstate their age by a great deal, they definitely will tell you, usually in an extremely raised voice........with lots of arm gestures.......with a great deal of hostility towards the accuser.......and much ranting and raving.

Hey, I am am member of >oB< as well, and what's the point of being an >oB< if you don't bring in the "B" part every now and again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Muppet

Muppet Retired Advisor

what's the big deal with woman and age :?: :? ,we all, well maybe not me :twisted: might all get there :lol: .. Welcome to the nuthouse :wink: :lol: ....

9. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG!

- Bayland

10. Wayfarer

Wayfarer Well-Known Member

hehe EB... you a bad man !

So, CL, you wanna join one of our BFv squads.

Go away Dars, The Girl didn't mention Desert Combat!

11. ChaosLady

ChaosLady Just Joined

WoW!

I am overawed at the warm greetings. Thanks to all of you! :)

Easy: I'm on to your game. I don't mind if you think of me as 55. As long as the image you call up is one of Tina Turner at 55 ;)

Ximia: *LOOKS* 25!!! Oi!!! I AM 25! At least, I was 25 last year, I'll be 25 this year and will turn 25 next year. Just how many years I have been 25 has NO bearing on the topic at hand. And don't you forget it! ;P

Wayfarer: I'll definately look at the BF:V clan, but I actually came VERY close to putting down BF:DC instead. I've kicked Ximia's butt in it more than once :p I'll get my skillz into working order and then have a look at joining a clan. That's as soon as I can get away from my current all consuming intrest in Texas Holdem Poker. Damn game. On-Line play, fantasy money only (I'm not that dumb), but it's a lot of fun! :)

Thanks again guys. You will definately see me around over the coming weeks/months/years :)

Chaoslady

12. Wayfarer

Wayfarer Well-Known Member

Would some Admin be so kind as to remove the references to DC in the above post... Dars is bound to radar in on it and then, dang, we loose her to that evil desert thingy :)

13. Derelict

Derelict Retired Administrator

Hehehe - The Sims. Is this The Sims I or II? :)

You know what fellow TOG'ers, I reckon if we set up a Sims forum we'd get a lot more members of the fairer sex joining our ranks. I know that Mrs. Bennett and Mrs. RedMan are both avidly into the Sims II at present. You should have seen Mrs. RedMan yesterday when Red pulled out the Sims II Strategy guide he had purchased earlier in the day for her.

It sort of went... *gaaaaaaaaaasp* "GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!" *snatch* and there she sat for the next 15 minutes flipping through the pages. As I left I said to her... "So you going to be in front of the PC tonight with that book in hand... read a bit... test it out... read a bit more... test it out...?" She sheepishly had to agree. :D

Welcome to TOG ChaosLady. Hope you enjoy your time here, and don't be overawed with the domination of male numbers here... we've got a few female members... Vampira, Lisa, Khrysala, BrendaJane... and they all are deadly members of our humble community. :)

14. ChaosLady

ChaosLady Just Joined

LOL

The Sims is my secret shame. I haven't managaed to get The Sims II yet, however we are doing an EA order fairly soon and that is on the list. HIGH on the list :)

Of course the LOTR RTS is also on there, as is NFS:U2 so it all kind of balances out... :p

ChaosLady

15. Jonty

Jonty Active Member

Hey ChaosLady,

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay at TOG :D .

16. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

What's the SIMs :?: :eek: 8O Surley you don't call that a real game :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: