[DONE] Hey hey!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Air, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Air

Air Just Joined

• Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
    - Starcraft 2

• Information about yourself
    - I live in the greater Seattle area and have for the better part of my life. I'm 27 next to working out, gaming is my biggest hobby.

• Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
    - My Dad bought my brother and I an NES when we were kids, I was probably around 4-5 or so, I've been playing games ever since. I don't really bother with console games, as I think you're getting a really lackluster experience, but hey, to each their own. I mostly play Blizzard games, and occasionally Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I used to be an avid World of Warcraft player and still play from time to time.

• Why you'd like to join TOG
    - Sounds like a fun, relaxed atmosphere.

• Anything else you'd like to share
    - I tend to play week days from 5p PST - 9p PST or so and a lot during the weekends.

2. Chrisau

Chrisau Retired Captain

Hey Air, welcome to the TOG forums. An admin will assess your app soon. Cheers!

3. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Hi Air,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 63,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers

4. Chrisau

Chrisau Retired Captain