Hey, I'm Ranger :)

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by ranger10700, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ranger10700

ranger10700 Just Joined

Hi there! I'm Ranger, an avid young gamer and Fezza's son. I've been playing minecraft since late 2009 (just before minecraft classic went multi-player) and have been addicted ever since! At first it was just small things and a way that I could easily play with friends and meet people, but over time it became more of a creative pursuit and passion. To this end I have created countless fantastical creations that have been popularly received by everyone I show (at least, that's what they tell me :p). So I thought I'd first show you a few pictures of some of my works.

[​IMG]
    An oriental themed water temple. Not shown: Underground emporium.

[​IMG]
    A heavenly, atmospheric shrine to the future.

[​IMG]
    Front view of massive mansion project that never quite got finished for technical reasons.

[​IMG]
    Side view of massive mansion project.

I understand I can't join the server, but I thought I may as well just chuck this in anyway now :) I'll leave you with this video of my WIP Adventure map.

Adventure Map WIP Journal of a Broken Adventurer - YouTube[/URL]
    (Couldn't get the youtube thingy to work.)
    [Sorontar: fixed it for you]

Thanks for reading!,
    Ranger.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  2. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

Awesome work Ranger. The detail in these constructions is amazing. You have a real artistic quality in your buildings.

I know your father, very nice guy. My wife bought our new Mitsubishi ASX from him :)

I see Fezza has been a TOG member since 2004, so if he requests server access for you we do have a thriving group of under 25s in our Minecraft Division.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  3. Sorontar

Sorontar Retired Captain

They are grand designs. You obviously have an artistic mind. I'm glad it found an outlet in Minecraft.

The issue of server access for Ranger has already been discussed with Fezza. Unfortunately, our policy cannot allow for kids like Ranger to join without a parent also being a player. If anyone has problems with this, please PM me.

Sorontar

4. HenriDeacon

Ah yes, I wasn't sure if Fezza was into Minecraft.

5. Obsi

Obsi Well-Known Member

Fantastic work!

6. FeZza

FeZza Well-Known Member

He does have a flair for this Minecraft thing doesn't he :) Unfortunately it just doesn't hold the same appeal for me so he'll continue doing his thing in his own servers & helping others in theirs for now. We understand TOG has it's rules but he had been preparing this introductory post just in case and I told him to put it up anyway as I think it's amazing to see what can be done with what I see as "digital lego" basically & he's as proud of his work as I am :)

I'm sure he'd welcome any of you to have a first hand look at any of his servers & will always welcome constructive criticism or suggestions if you wished. Just leave him a message here or on His YouTube page.

Cheers,

FeZ

7. HenriDeacon

Those creations are something to be very proud of :)

8. ranger10700

ranger10700 Just Joined

Thanks for all the positive criticism guys! Glad to see TOG is also interested in the creative side of minecraft too :)

9. Aveege

Aveege Active Member

I love the oriental themed water temple, you have some major skills :)

10. Obsi

Obsi Well-Known Member

While you may not be able to play on our servers Ranger, we do have a couple of people who read this forum who don't play on our servers - so I don't think there is anything preventing you from being part of the forum. We'd still love to see your creations from time to time.

Feel free to make a thread for your stuff in the miner's gallery, and you can post as many pictures (and youtube videos) as you like to there.

11. DarkDuck

DarkDuck Guardian Captain

damn these are fantastic mate, you have a great eye and a great deal of skill keep it up.

12. Rhof

Rhof Active Member

Very creative and impressive. I'm really impressed with what VS can do, and even more impressed with what you've done with it. Good luck with the adventure!

13. Espesh

Espesh Architect

Great work!

As Obsi mentioned, the majority of our forums are public and I would also love to see some more of your work turn up in the miner's gallery :)

14. ranger10700

ranger10700 Just Joined

Ok, well I've slowly been weening off minecraft a bit to play other games (like EVE perhaps), but will definitely try to remember to post stuff there :) Thanks again for the positive feedback, never gotten so much in one place before haha!

15. HenriDeacon

We just appreciate fine art :)