[DONE] HEY !

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Trouble T, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Trouble T

Trouble T Getting Started

Hey all ! Greeting and salutations etc etc... So I am turning 48 tomorrow and have been a gamer since way back when. For my birthday this year I got a 35" curved ultrawide! Woop Woop hahaahahahah wow this thing is awesome!!

I am primarily looking for new Steam friends to play Quake Champions with. Would love to get a good group together that is interested in using strategy and working together as a team. Other games I play are EVE and a little Doom sometimes. Also I got Battlefield One a couple weeks ago and have played through the first part of the campaign. Most other games I would probably be interested in too if I find some fun friends to play them with. So lets get this party started ya'll !!

Sincerely,
    Trouble T

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

ya'll? hehe I'll let you in just for that :D

Welcome Trouble T to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!