[DONE] Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by PradaLlama, Sep 21, 2018.

1. PradaLlama

PradaLlama Getting Started

Hi Everyone

I’d like to introduce myself to the forums.

My real name is Kevin. I’m Scottish. I’m 47 and have been married for 12 years. I have two boys of 3 and 7 years old. So gaming time for me is at a premium. I tend to play late evening or early morning.

I have been playing video games since I was 12 years old when I got a spectrum for my birthday. I played Manic Miner for months until I finished it. Of course those were the days when jumps had to be pixel perfect and there was no saving the game.

I have owned most consoles as well as pcs and my all time favourite games are Manic Miner, Knight Lore, Pro Evo, Street Fighter 2, Morrowind, Skyrim, Bioshock, Halo 1 (for campaign)and Halo 2 and 3 (for multiplayer) and The Witcher series.

Currently I am a PC player and playing The Witcher 3, Skyrim, Divinity Original Sin, Doom and Destiny 2

My fave game just now is Destiny 2 (PC) and being a Halo fan I guess it’s obvious I’d enjoy Destiny.

Anyways, the reason I have signed up is because I really don’t get much opportunity to play online and most of my friends who do still play are Xbox players. So it’s tough to meet like minded people that are more mature to talk about games and play a community based game like Destiny.

Anyway I’m sure I’ve bored you all enough. I look forward to meeting people on the forums and discussing my passion for games.

Many Thanks

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Dude I started laughing because I just finished watching a Scottish woman trying to get Alexa to work. Best... accent... ever :D

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

3. PradaLlama

Lol thanks Shrubbo

Have you ever seen the video of the two Scottish guys in the lift? That’s comical as well.

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

As a matter of fact I have :D

5. PradaLlama

Ha ha....I’ve never seen it with subtitles....the fact it has subtitles is funny.

Shrubbo likes this.
  6. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

My Turn! -)

TQQdles™

Shrubbo likes this.