Hi from clan SOBR (application for entry to Fort Knox)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by darulezy, Oct 2, 2006.

1. darulezy

darulezy Just Joined

G'day TOG,

I'm from Clan SOBR and dropped by to say Hi, could you give me a key to Fort Knox so that I may converse (read: spam) with some of the TOG|Phoenix crew.

As for my age, well I know what a Sinclair ZX80 is and have actually owned one, I've also read and agree to the AUP and have read the FAQS.

Best regards

darulezy
    aka Ezy.

2. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

Hey ezy good to see ya here mate!!

Welcome;)

3. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's mate

ZX80 .... HHhhmmmm .... I remember .... Oooppppssss no I don't, what am I saying .... LOL

Enjoy your stay

While your here check out the CODII forums

Cheers

4. Fox

Fox Clown Administrator

Hi mate. Welcome to TOG. You're more than welcome join if you meet the requirements of course (which you do).

I'm not sure what the situation is but you can understand that if SOBR are competing on the same ladder, we tend to lock members out of that forum so tactics can be discussed properly.

This depends on the level of competition and the DC involved often and if you are locked out, the rest of TOG will be open to your spammy ways. :)

5. oldskool

oldskool Retired Moderator

hmmm not sure how to handle this one.

If your just here to hang out and still intend on being with Clan SOBR...then what ever respective game that your playing sorry not sure what game your refering to..you will not have access to that forum...due to the reasons that
    Fox has stated.

Could you please post up with what your intentions are as well as what game you are playing so we can contact the DC of that divison and get his thoughts.:)

Thanx,

The Older Gamers

6. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

is it possible for access to the bf2 hotspot and not the squad sub sections where the strats ect are?

not that we don't trust ezy..:p;)

7. darulezy

darulezy Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome everyone, sorry for the confusion I'm in SOBR and like quamire said I'm interested in access to the public BF2 section so I can spam away :twisted:

As for tactics, hmm you could give me access but I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway :oops:

I once had access to another clans private section and made it know to them asap only to realize I should have made screenshots first, maybe next time :p

Cheers,
    ezy

8. JeffKennett

JeffKennett Well-Known Member

hey mate.

yeah got a few guys in dif clans wid the Hot Spot access to wont be a prob. :)

welcome.