[DONE] Hi I'm Modley

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Modley, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Modley

Modley Getting Started

Hi all,
    I am 49 and have been gaming since Counterstrike came out. I had a Commadore 64 and I guess technically I played games on it but I really did not start playing games regularly till around the time Counterstrike came out.

I have been in various guilds and clans over the years but most have slowly fallen apart as we became older and started having families and our time for gaming dwindled. The last 10 years or so I have primarily gamed with my son, his friends and a small guild that has dwindled down to about 2-4 people. I have played a wide range of games. Lately I have played Star Citizen, PUBG, No Man's Sky, Fallout 76, Sea of Thieves, Atlas, Astroneer, WOT, and Ring of Elysium. I am looking forward to Ashes of Creation as well. But to be honest I have little time in most of them as I typically enjoy playing games with others and have had few friends online. I am looking for a group that has a regular presence on Discord or Teamspeak. (Do people still use TS?). My work schedule and health issues make it sometimes difficult to attend any scheduled events so I just need a group of casual and mature gamers to join as often as I can.

As far as something about me, I guess one thing is that until Steam redid their Steam IDs I had a 4 digit Steam ID. I was one of the first people that had an account. I would often be accused of having some kind of hacked account but no, it was really just 4 digits long. I live in the US in TN and I am currently working on a new PC build.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Shrubbo likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Lets see if we can find you some more people to game with then shall we? :)

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)