Hi!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by cleverusername, Sep 1, 2016.

1. cleverusername

cleverusername Just Joined

Hi everyone,
    My name's Rachel. I'm not looking to become a full member, but I am looking for older gamers who might want to answer a couple of questions for an article that will appear in Healthy Aging Magazine. I was wondering if someone could help me, either by passing along this message or posting it to a new thread. The survey is down below.

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I’m an assistant editor with Healthy Aging® Magazine, a digital magazine for active readers 45 years and older. This month, we’re doing an article on gamers over the age of 45. As part of the research for developing the article, we are seeking out gamers who will share their thoughts on why video games are their passion, I have a couple of questions for you to complete. It’s very short, and should only take less than ten minutes to finish. I plan on using some answers in the article, but unfortunately I will not be able to put everyone’s answer in. Thanks in advance!
    Survey:
    1. What is your age?
    2. Male or female?
    3. What age did you start playing video games?
    4. Why did you start playing video games?
    5. What was the first video game you ever played?
    6. What do you feel are the benefits to playing video games?
    7. How many hours a day or week do you play?
    8. What’s your favorite genre of video game?
    9. What’s your favorite video game?
    10. What video game releases are you looking forward to?
    11. Who do you play video games with, and why? (Do you play them with your friends or family, on line with groups?)
    12. Where do you live (city/sate)? (optional)
    13. May we use your name, username, age, location? (optional)