[DONE] Hoping for some TOG Fortnite friendlies

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by la+zy, Apr 16, 2018.

1. la+zy

la+zy Getting Started

Hello

My name's Michael. I'm currently playing Fortnite "Save the World", and hoping there might be a few of the TOG crew looking for new teammates.

Being over 40, I started out with D&D, moved on to Apple IIE, then other PC games. Apart from Fortnite, the only other game I've played "online" is Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, which was a little beauty for intense mission-focussed team play, no just PvP pew pew. I was briefly a TOG member waaay back then, but real life interrupted, and the old account seems to have been purged.

I'd like to join TOG to go online with other Fortnite players who want to play as a team, share some gear, and have a bit of fun without taking it too seriously.

Hopefully we can be friends ;-P

Cheers

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Cheeky Bastard Staff Member Moderator

Everything is serious here. Especially goats. Do not mess with them... oh and welcome back :)

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Cheeky Bastard Staff Member Moderator

BTW I see Mickey Mouse in hi vis in you avatar. I can't un-see that :D

4. la+zy

la+zy Getting Started

Thanks Shrubbo, good to be back. I guess I'll see how many of TOG crew are into the very silly game that is Fortnite X-/

The avatar is very random, but somewhat... affecting. Think I'll stick with it.

Cheers

Shrubbo likes this.