HOW OLD ARE THE GAMERS IN HERE!!JUST CURIOUS.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Julie, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Dars183

Dars183 Retired Moderator

I had to do it
    According to my calculations based on the truthful :oops: responses previously posted in this thead, the average age of a TOGer is:
    37.3/12 years old or expressed another way 13,596 days & 6 hours and counting.

So for those of you that haven't yet hit the average make the most of it, you. . ., you young whippersnappers you and for those that have past it (me included) doesn't it feel good.

In fact I was so happy I almost threw my zimmer over the balcony, but it was too heavy to lift :(

2. Julie

Julie Just Joined

Hi, so dc, does that stand for Dark cloud??? Just wondering. I havent been in here for a while.

3. Julie

Julie Just Joined

Hi, how do you make that red print so big and coloured!! I dont think im a young whipper snipper no more im 50?

4. HellDad

HellDad Well-Known Member

Julie, there are selectors for font size and colour above the window where you write your posts - that's how it's done. You can't be a young whipper snipper - unless you want to pose as one of those garden implements used to trim the lawn edges. However, you could be a whippersnapper, but alas, at our age neither of us can claim to be one of those either. :(

5. Quant

Quant Active Member

DC is short hand for Desert Combat.

Basically it is a third party modification to the Battlefield 1942 FPS game which updates the game to the Modern Era.

So rather than Axis vs. Allies during World War 2, you have Coalition versus OpForces during the Gulf War.

This basically boils down to the Americans against the Iraqis using Soviet & French weapons and introduces Jet Fighters and Helicopters into the game.

CoD, beside being a fish is short for "Call of Duty" another FPS which is actively played by TOG.