1. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

WTF

49 US Site

89 AUS Site

???

I thought our exchange rate was epic at the moment?

2. Jigoku

Jigoku Retired Captain

We need a generic "OMG, latestRelease has been pricejacked!!!" thread ...

Dreadly likes this.
  3. Gorne

Gorne Well-Known Member

Steam pricing and many other retailers pricing has nothing to do with the exhcange rate. It is just pure greed. Our retail price should be as good as if not better than the US price for d/l games.

4. delushin

Very very suck ...

Considering how much a huge majority of people world-wide download on Steam, I like the fact of having it all in one place.

This just equals international phone calls to friends provided that hasn't been patched yet?

5. Xavien

Xavien Retired Captain

Im just glad this games going to be released this week, i bought it like 6 months ago and didnt have a clue i would be waiting this long for its release :/ wont fall for that again.

6. delushin

Keep me informed mate, let me know if its a fun game please.

7. Xavien

Xavien Retired Captain

Ive played around 3 hours so far, it reminds me a little of the first templar. It plays how it looks, theres alot of complaints about it but to be fair ive only had a couple of problems. I fell through the world once and some items get stuck in the ground so you cant pick them up but its not a big deal.

Save points are often enough, theres secrets to find mostly money and weapons etc... It plays like a console hack and slash game. In single player they chat to each other at various stages, i havent tried multi player yet. Both characters can use magic (of a sort) both carry melee and ranged although E'lara is primarily ranged and the figher (cant remember his name is melee) Its a fun game but might not be to everyones taste. However i like it. It looks pretty good on full settings, so far its a little linear but its really the nature of the game, cant really expect anything else.