I like to ask you guys this advice about dealing with fellow gamers like myself

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Cloud87, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Cloud87

Cloud87 Just Joined

What should i do if fellow gamers like myself ever start to tease or make fun of me due to my taste in gaming all because of i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally?

Allow me to explain i admit that sometimes i window shop either in public or online since i buy my stuff both in public & online they might say to me dude get rid of them you need to upgrade but however they haven't seen my entire collection including my other collection of what do i really have so far i mean play my favorite games from NES including Mini NES classics-to PS1 & PS2 games-to Xbox 360-to on my PSP3000-to Gameboy games I.E Game boy co,lor & Gameboy advcance games-to PS4 yep the latest i have so far is like i said my PS4 my mom got me for Christmas last year to be specific it's a uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB Slim PS4 etc.

Some of those gamers might makes fun of me or start teasing me all because of me playing my favorite games or a another example if some bastard walked in on me looking through classics section of gamestop site & see if there are any i might want to buy & see if i can afford it since some are cheap,some are expansive & some are way too expansive for me to get or on any other sites even though like i said i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally & don't worry i also do buy modern games too as well.

Some douche might say dude who cares about the game,the graphics are awful,dude it's 2017 or 2018 or what ever the year it currently is & say to me get rid of those games & buy PS4 & such &/or any other systems they can think of i feel like cursing them out or tell them to shut up or shut the hell up or shut the **** up sorry for a dumb question I'm only asking ahead of time if i ever have to deal with fellow gamers like me if you like anymore examples of what i mean & if i thought of anymore examples I'll gladly give some examples if you want me to.

& no no it haven't happen to me yet I'm only asking ahead of time if it ever happens to me too if i had to deal with fellow gamers like myself,when & if i buy any of my favorite games or any of my favorite series & don't worry i do buy other games too as well anyway thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for the help ahead of time when & if it ever happens to me too & if you have experiences to share or stories to share you'll always be welcome to chip in your advice too as well only if you want to :).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. kEv_

kEv_ Treasurer for Counter Strike

erm, just ignore them...

dont worry about what other people think of the games you like, if you like them, then play them till your hearts content

life's too short to worry about what others think, especially about video games, what matters is what you think;)

3. Cloud87

Cloud87 Just Joined

Thanks for your advice & i apologize if this question is dumb I'm only asking ahead of time if it happens to me too & yes i know some gamers do start to tease or make fun of each other for their taste in gaming if you know what i mean :).

4. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Active Member

Mate, just enjoy what you are doing and who cares what they think.

DextrousWeevil likes this.