i wnat to be the next guy to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by drunk monkey, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk monkey

drunk monkey Just Joined

hey thanks stanley for the help. im 26 and i work most of the day. im i agree and are happy with the contents of both of the TOG FAQ and the Acceptable Use Policy. i want to be in ur clan becuase its a aussy clan and im aussy. i love ur sever it is the best. i never figth with ur guys on it or other guys. i get angry at people when they dont have a clue on what to do ,but if they r new its ok. i love s&d and all types htf is really good. i thinks its good ur a an aussy clan who only gets mature men. and i hope u can see me play. if u qwant skill then u need me. :)

2. B B

B B Active Member

Q.L.D. Australia beautifull one day , perfect the
    Well" DRUNK "i hate to dissapoint you but were not an "AUSSIE CLAN" we were founded by aussies namley FATHER but as for a clan we prefer the use of the term world wide community ,having said all that i hope you enjoy your stay with us as joining the TOGs will im sure will be the best thing you could do with your gaming experience, an admin will im sure be along shortly to TOGGERISE you

3. drunk monkey

drunk monkey Just Joined

hey man im on ya sever at night ,i really would like to join TOG soon

4. Slider

Slider Well-Known Member

drunk monkey welcome to TOG :)

5. stanley

stanley Active Member

Just sit tight man an admin will be along soon and give you access to all of TOG,sometimes they are a wee bit slow,but they do get the job done

6. drunk monkey

drunk monkey Just Joined

thank you

hey guys thanks for letting me in

7. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :)

An Admin will be around sometime soon to thump you with the Mighty TOG stick. Once you've been TOGerised, you'll have access to the members' forums. Have fun mate.

8. Bundie_Bear

Bundie_Bear Getting Started

Hey there Drunk Monkey welcome to TOG in advance

9. No_Phear

No_Phear Getting Started

Welcome to TOG

10. Dixi_Lady

Dixi_Lady Active Member

Welcome to TOG from an American! :p

11. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

Welcome man :D

In any case welcome aboard :D

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to aks any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

12. viking

viking Retired Advisor

welcome to TOG :)

13. drunk monkey

drunk monkey Just Joined

guys im sorry to say i aint 26 (im sorry) i was lookign for a good clan to join which was aussy. i cant keep lyign to u guys. Ive been lookign to join ya clan for awhile but my age kept me from posting on ur forum. Im sorry for the trouble i have caused. i thought maybe if i palyed as good as i can i would stay in the clan. but i had to tell you guys . im really 13 for u guys to know. i know this will mean a ban for me from ur sever but i hope it doesnt go that way. i love ur sever and thinks it great but i know it will mean me gettign banned (sorry for the trouble i have caused) I would really love to stay in this clan! anyone u good let me in would be thankful.

14. oldskool

oldskool Retired Moderator

Drunk thank you for telling the truth about your age. TOG has reasons behind our age limit. And unfortuatly we dont bend the rules. As Adults in my opinon we also need a place of our own. To hang out with our peers, and to share with people in our own age groups.

Take some time I'm sure you will find a group of players in your age limit in Australia that will be fun to play with.

Its great that you enjoy the TOG server so much and I dont belive this will be cause for you to be banned from the public TOG server. You will undoubtalby be removed all access that is TOG. Forums/Member staus.

But you should still come by the TOG servers and play...and in 12 years you can come back and join our ranks legitimitly :)

Till then no more fibbing on the internet right?

Take care mate and come see us when your old enough :)

15. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

Account has been removed from members. You'll still have access on the public forums.

Thanks for the eventual honesty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.