I'm looking forward to...

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Ebonytears, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss Staff Member Moderator

Assassin's Creed's Ezio Collection :)

When I traded in the xbox 360 for a ps4 my Assassins Creed collection was the only thing I really missed. I've been telling myself I'll buy them again but the talk about tearing and horrible frame rates put me off.

When they announced the Ezio collection for ps4 I was absolutely overjoyed. It includes Assassins Creed II; Brotherhood and Revelations. So happy!! It's on preorder now and I'm eagerly awaiting Nov 15.

The other one I'm waiting for is Pokemon Sun and Moon. When they first became available for preorder not much was known about the starters and legendaries so I just preordered both of them :)

Now they've pushed back the release date to the 18th and I'm grumpy but mostly ok with it. Was really looking forward to playing it tomorrow! Oh well, I've waited this week, another won't matter.

2. Ebonytears

Ezio collection tomorrow and Pokemon on Friday. This is an absolutely wonderful week! :)

3. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Division Captain

I have always enjoyed the Assassins Creed games. I have them all. Just not sure I should sell the PS3 versions and buy the PS4.

Shame they didn't do all of them but I understand why these three. Ezio's story spanned the three in question and had a great story line. I hated his end by the way.

Unfortunately the one I loved the best was Black Flag. Coming from a Navy background it gave me a thrill to be the Captain of a ship and travelling on the high seas again. Even if only in a game. So much fun. Strike up a tune boys.

4. Ebonytears

I love Black Flag and it will be added to my collection very soon :)