Insurgency

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Sp!at, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Sp!at

Sp!at Well-Known Member

Anyone else looking at Insurgency? Looks damn good from what I've seen. This is the sort of game I hope they form a competitive league for - and that TOG joins up. :)

2. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Well-Known Member

Use to love the old mod and the videos do look pretty cool... I'll keep me eye on this one.

3. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Retired Captain

This game is superb. We played many hours worth on the weekend. It destroys all the CoD games released for years and is much more tactical. The maps are great. The price is sweet $13 at the moment.

4. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

I used to play the mod a lot.

Going to pick this one up on the hope it will be good.

5. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Well-Known Member

I picked it up the other day, it is pretty good. Yeah the graphics are old, but the gameplay is really good!

6. Mr. Brewski

Mr. Brewski Active Member

Are you guys still into this? I picked it up as a four pack weeks ago and have been pumping it with a few non - TOG mates. I enjoyed the mod back in the day and I must say that this is one of the best game purchase I've made in a long time. Yeah its got a few rough bits and the graphics aren't as nice as BF4 but the game play is fantastic and it is simply terrific to play with a small group of friends. Being a very small indie developer, the guys behind it are totally committed to expanding and improving the game... just look at what the Molotov Spring DLC (free, btw) brought to the table. The community is only small so I'm preaching the games virtues to all and sundry in the hope that more people will discover how awesome it is and stick around to play.

7. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Retired Captain

I play it when it comes around on the carousel of games! I 100% agree with you - it's a great shooter, very rewarding. Definitely going to be appreciated by fans of slower paced combat e.g. Rising Storm/RO2. Lately I've been pouring my spare time into Altis Life, which is freaking hilarious (Arma3 Mod)