Intro from a noob! Ark Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by madgeekgal, Apr 23, 2016.

1. madgeekgal

madgeekgal Just Joined

Hi all, I am here because I am friends with Obsi IRL and I want to join in on her dinosaur game! Ark Survival Evolved.

I am not normally a PC gamer, I am used to either table top or console. I have very little experience and tend to go a bit :w when I try to play. However I am willing to give it a go and see how I enjoy it!

The first machine I ever played games on was probably my dads Mac from about 1980...something.. and I played Leisure Suit Larry! I also enjoyed playing Mario for years and have enjoyed games on Xbox as well. Tend to enjoy simple games or games with animals, fun creatures.

I am wanting to join because I would like to play with my friend and also get some help from people closer to my age, rather than being mocked by the teens who know a hell of a lot more than me.... I am a mum, a wife, a comic book geek, I love cosplay and wish I could sew to do it better. I am studying to be a librarian after 15 years in the Community Service industry.. I have a very old computer... as I am totally untech savvy, but my hubby is so he helps me fix things.
    I am from Melbourne, Australia.

Looking forward to talking with you all and dying lots in games...

2. Obsi

Obsi Well-Known Member

I am happy to vouch for madgeekgal :)

3. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Hi madgeekgal,

Your application is incomplete.

Full Membership Requirements:

It is a requirement that you have read the TOG FAQ, are at least 25 years old, and that you've completed the "TOG Member Policies" section on the Registration form.

If you did not complete that section during registration you can complete it now by editing the three (3) fields listed below in the "Editing Your Details" section of the UserCP.

You will find the three (3) fields near the bottom of the form:
    Are you applying for full TOG Membership?
    Age Requirement
    TOG FAQ

These fields must all be set to "yes" for your application to be processed.

If you are having any problems at all, do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator. Direct links to PM's (personal messages) can be found here.

Thanks,
    Zee