[DONE] Introduction / Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by MrOmega, Jan 3, 2020.

1. MrOmega

MrOmega Getting Started

Hello my name is Chris i am 32 years old and looking for a community of mature games to connect with, i play a lot of different games but the ones i am currently into are GTFO, cuisine royale, Rainbow 6 seige and world of warcraft.

First machine i ever played games on... oh god.. the Atari, i used to play a lot of asteroids before moving on to play Sega master system, Alex the kidd in miracle world was my jam!

I would like to join ToG because me and the mrs would like to connect with some mature people to game with, we don't understand the current Generation who find it the norm to scream 'Reeee' into the mic and say things like lit fam and boomer and lets get this bread, we just wanna play games with people who speak plain english i guess lol

I live in wollongong and the times i play games are most of the time, being unemployed due to some disabilities free's me up to game anytime in the hours of 9am - 12am

I am not really sure if this application belongs here as i am not really applying to join a specific clan in a specific game but rather to join the community and have access to discord where i can find people playing something i am interested in at the time and connect but here is my application anywhoo :)

Thank you for your consideration.

Rukus308, CAMMO and Sysmon like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Yes this application belongs here mate, welcome to TOG :)

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

You should probably click the MMORPG link and head down to the WoW division or just click here

Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG MrOmega :D

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  4. MrOmega

MrOmega Getting Started

hey man thanks :D

Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.