[DONE] Introduction / Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mandaa, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Mandaa

Mandaa Getting Started

Hey! My name is Amanda, 31 year old from NSW, Australia.

I have slowly created a new addiction to the PC gaming world within the past year or two. I'm not the "greatest" player but I do like to learn, explore, kill and find some humour in games. I'm a very relaxed person that does tend to laugh at the little things in games. I am serious when need to be to progress in certain things.

I am currently playing World of Warcraft, GTFO, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty, TeamFight Tactics, Dead by Daylight and a long list of other games lol

The first machine I played games on... hmmm.. my dads commodore 64 lol, now I feel old. Giana Sisters and Henry's House was a huge favourite of mine.

I would like to join TOG to find some laid back people to play games with my boyfriend and I and meet new people xD.
    I'm generally always available to play games, including nights. ( I have that felixbility as I am a stay at home mum looking to work from home.)

Let's Play and Take Care! xD

Rukus308 and Sysmon like this.
  2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

PC gamer now, welcome to the master race :D, most here are laid back gamers here for some fun, so you should fit right in. So...

Congratulations!
    You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

You should probably click the MMORPG link and head down to the WoW division or just click here :D

Shrubbo and Rukus308 like this.
  3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Mandaa :D

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  4. Mandaa

Mandaa Getting Started

Hey... how are you?
    thank you xD

Shrubbo, Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  5. Rukus308

I'm good mate thanks for asking, enjoying a long break from work this time of year, hope your staying safe with the current wild fires mate and getting some relax time in too.

Shrubbo likes this.
  6. Mandaa

Mandaa Getting Started

Yeah it's not really a great time to have a break is it.. lol yeah staying as safe as we can i guess, I live in Shellharbour/Wollongong, we surrounded by the fires but they havent hit us thankfully. Just real sad for all the others who have. Hopefully you're also safe as well xD

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  7. Rukus308

I've lived in Adelaide a bit (way back) but currently in NZ, so yeah no wild fires over these ways thankfully, glad you guys are currently safe, my thoughts go out to all affected by the fires, stressful times.

8. Mandaa

Mandaa Getting Started

Thank you, appreciate that :) ... You would be copping smoke over there though wouldn't you.

9. Rukus308

Yeah, some places are getting some orange/yellow haze skies because of the smoke, winds are gusty as heck of late so nothing too lasting, or not where I am anyways.

10. octoclops

octoclops

-= BRONZE =-

Welcome to TOG!

CAMMO and Rukus308 like this.