[DONE] Introduction

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by snoweeseal, Feb 11, 2015.

1. snoweeseal

snoweeseal Just Joined

Hello!

People call me snoweeseal or snow for short in games. How are you guys? I have played a good deal of MMORPG's recently including Swtor, gw2, Archeage and several others. I also used to really like to play games like animal crossing back in the day.

I want to join TOG because my good friend Miyero plays most games with this guild and has said some really great things about it. He recommended me to join. I want to play Gw2 with the guild and will be starting ESO daggerfall NA to be with the guild too.

Thank you!:)

2. jac0me

jac0me Active Member

Hey mate, welcome! I'm sure someone will be along soon to sort your application. I see you play ESO! If you're interested in joining in with us in ESO, we currently have a guild on each megaserver. Once you're a member of TOG it's easy to join in game, just list your @ account name at either of the signup threads;

EU:http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...ml#post4187913

NA:http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...ml#post4187848

and feel free to drop by the forums and say hi!*

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...crolls-online/

Cheers,

James

3. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

4. snoweeseal

snoweeseal Just Joined

Thank you so much for welcoming me!

Ya, Miyero and I will be starting ESO on the 20th and plan to join up! We don't have accounts yet but we both have the boxed game will be posting our accounts in the sign up thread once we make them. We have been planning to play ESO for awhile and even have the start time on 2/20/15 around 8 pm PST targeted to be ingame by! We hope to start the game off with TOG right off the bat, so hopefully when we post our account info you can invite us around that time!

Thanks again.