[DONE] Invite request to BDO guild

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Sammette, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Sammette

Sammette Getting Started

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an invite to the BDO guild :) I'm an older life skill player. Family name Wooluf

cheers

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Dude..! I have seen worse applications... so bad they have been. Yeah you need to open up and share some shit. What is your favorite colored undies or something.

I am now thinking what I would do under those circumstances and hell I'll just let you in, maybe you open up some more in time. There be some good people here :)

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

Khondo likes this.
  3. Khondo

Khondo Black Desert Online Leader

Hehe, has joined the BDO guild now, so will see what I can do about opening the flood gates.

I get the impression that Sammette is really not aware of how big TOG is and was just after a guild invite.

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Sammette

Sammette Getting Started

LOL..yeah Khondo is correct..I had seen TOG in game (BDO) and after some quick research thought I'd like to join a guild of more mature people, (sick of all the "kids" endless smutty chatter). Currently playing Black Desert Online (for the past couple of months).

I'm an Expat Aussie living in New Zealand I like the puzzle type quests and the professions in games, never do PVP and basically just stumble along enjoying the game doing nothing efficiently or fast.

I'm closer to 60 than 50, only ever wear black socks and jocks and started playing on a Nintendo 64 and Playstation (still do occasionally) Mario 64, Zeldla, Banjo Kazooie, classics all of them, they don't make them like that anymore. Moved on to a gamers PC in the early 2000's and played rpgmmo's..playing Dofus for about 6 years until they nerf'd my characters so bad it was no longer fun. Since then I've played Rift, Starwars republic, Warframe, Guild Wars 2, but could never get into WOW for some reason.

Thanks for the approval and I will make some time to browse through the site sometime in the near future.

Shrubbo likes this.
  5. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Outstanding. BTW I kind of take "mature" more so as a sort of guideline rather then an absolute.

6. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

I loved BDO for the fishing. Great fun!

:D S