Is there a way to hide my taste in gaming,anime &/or manga on my PS4

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Cloud87, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Cloud87

Cloud87 Just Joined

I apologize for asking this question if this question already been asked either on here or on any other sites I'm asking because some games,anime & manga can be embarrassing & awkward to have in our collection & i apologize if this is in wrong section if it's in wrong section then please feel free to fix it thanks.

Especially if the guys like myself ever found out what games do i have my collection,what anime do i have in my collection & what manga do i have in my collection & if you wish to include doujinshi & fakku books then that's fine with me only if you want to.

As 1 of the examples is if any Hatsune Miku games,any adult games,any eroge games,any hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & any otome games is in my collection if i ever buy any,if i ever own any & if i choose to & yes I'm including if anyone ever sees my collection of physical copies & before any of you asked me here are how many PS4 games i have so far i have 5 physical copies of PS4 games+2 PSN PS4 games from PlayStation store so i have 7 total of PS4 games so far & that i love so far & i don't count demos unless you think i should.

& yes i admit that sometimes my family including my parents & my friends are so nosey & sometimes my family including my parents & my friends are not nosey as 1 of the examples is that sometimes they asked me what am i doing,what am i playing,what am i watching or what am i reading & a another example is i ever buy anymore gaming,anime & manga in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public & online.

They might ask me what do i have/what do i have there if it came & if it didn't came yet they might they might asked me what am i waiting for to come in the mail & to be honest i don't know should i be honest & tell them what it really is if it came & i don't know should i be honest & tell them what am i really waiting for to come in the mail if it didn't came yet & before you say anything please don't because i already know that some people are so nosey & some people are not nosey.

So I'm just wondering if there is a way or there is no way to hide my taste in gaming,anime & manga on my PS4 & if any of you like anymore examples of what do i mean,why am i asking & of what people might think then feel free to let me know through here or PM me whichever you prefer & I'll gladly give you more examples if you want me to thanks for reading,thanks for your time,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your your help.

& if any of you have side tips & advice such as don't be embarrassed by my taste in gaming,anime & manga, how to don't be embarrassed by my taste in gaming,anime & manga & such then feel free to share with me your advice & your tips only if you want to & i also apologize if i sound like a newbie or a noob when it comes to PS4 & PlayStation stores :).