Is there a Worlds Adrift Guild?

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by ekibr, Sep 24, 2017.

1. ekibr

ekibr Getting Started

Looking to join up in a group or guild. I am tired of opportunistic trolls and griefers masquerading as "prates' ruining my exploration. Al I could REALLY use some help getting through the sand walls.

I work as a gunner, and even swab decks if thats what you need.

2. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hello ekibr,

There were a couple threads about our discussion regarding "World's Adrift" however a couple of months ago this forum site migrated to a new system. It seems that our old members only RPG message board went poof. (unless a staff member can explain what happened?)

All I can find is an older thread from last year started by Dolnor at this Link.

However, in our World's Adrift guild roster you'll see about 10 of us as members. Linky I'm not quite sure how many of us are active in-game right now?

Hopefully, this renewed discussion will get things going once more.

3. ekibr

ekibr Getting Started

Thanks Atrayo, (nice name BTW), game is buggy and I guess once you have all T4 knowledge it loses some of its initial allure. If any of you are in or active, let me know and ill make every effort to get to where you may be.

My goal ATM s to get beyond the sand wall (2 unsuccessful solo attempts so far), long term goal is to own at least 1 jet engine schematic.

Atrayo likes this.