Kicked From Server...

Discussion in 'America's Army (Public)' started by sKitzzo, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sKitzzo

sKitzzo Just Joined

May i ask why sKitzzo was kicked for idle ?... Witch sKitzzo was not idle as demo record would show i was playing the game and not idle... Or is it that multiple kids and adults play on the same account and are noob's... And another thing, Could you stop the harassing of threats of kick please... You have no reason for it...

2. Bazil

Bazil AAPG Leader

Kicked for being in our tower in spawn till the last thirty seconds of every round. I don't know who threatened you but I mentioned kicking you because most servers don't allow this.
    Whoever you say was playing your acc at the time couldn't get out there and help their team mates. You say in your post it was you playing, you were asked multiple times to move out and help.
    By the way I didn't kick you but believe it was justified.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  3. shadowrage

shadowrage Americas Army: Vice Division Captain

it is not harasment if you were asked to help your team ,as baz said majority of servers dont allow camping your spawn for the whole match (except the last thirty seconds ) you would have bee kicked or moved to spectator earlier there fore consider the kick as your warning

2_islands likes this.
  4. newfulla

newfulla Americas Army Division Captain

The game does automatically put you in spectate if you are idle for more than a minute I think?.... My bladder isn't as young as it used to be and I get moved to spectator quite often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.