LAN at my place

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Rockets_Man, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Rockets_Man

Rockets_Man Just Joined

Well ive finally got a long enough weekend to host a lan afternoon/evening! This invite goes out to anyone who is interested (and who lives in brisbane lol). If your interested, my propsed day is friday the 29th of Jan. But i would like everyone who is keen to come to tell me what day works best for them and the majority will decide the actual night. friday through to sunday works well for me (29/01 - 31/01). Ill put on a bbq n cook up some snags n what not, just bring whatever drink takes your fancy! Is always good to put a face to the name...

MaMo76 likes this.
  2. Rockets_Man

Rockets_Man Just Joined

I guess this post is only relevent to a few players that i have played with, so if you are one of those few TOGs that have had the pleasure, lol, i hope you do consider joining us Kamakaze boys...

3. Buttersoft

Buttersoft Well-Known Member

2142, right? I'm not sure who's in Brisbane but I'll put the word out

4. Rockets_Man

Rockets_Man Just Joined

Cheers dude, 2142 yer but also whatever other games people have. MW2 could be fun. Good chance to see some other games people play. and just put some faces to some names...

5. geoo911

geoo911 Well-Known Member

Nice of you to do that Rockets Man, To band I am in Melbourne. Hope you have a great turn out.

All the Best with it Geoo911

6. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

Love to but im on baby sitting duties Rockets :(
    Good to know your in Brisbane thou

7. Rockets_Man

Rockets_Man Just Joined

Let me know what day works for ya Omen cause like i say friday isnt a definite. Sunday would probably be the next best day mes thinks. As a couple of the boys are going for a night down the coast on saturday so they may be able to make it sunday arvo. I wanna really try n get a good few of us together so if next week doesnt really happen then i can simply organise for another weekend, my mrs is pretty good with me making plans as long as i let her know in advance. She usually works the days when im off work and like you Omen, i land the baby sitting duties... But yer like i say, really wanna get a good group together so we can all put some faces to the names!

8. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Hey Rockets,

Thanks for stopping by mate. Melbourne lad here also. Hope it turns out well and HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!! :D

See you in game mate.

9. Jina

Jina Just Joined

Awesome! I'll be there!, Bringing some nice German Beersssszz! :)

10. BundyBear57

BundyBear57 Well-Known Member

Jina i know that your new to TOG but have a look at the date of when this was to happen a month ago lol:D