Last Oasis

Discussion in 'Survivalist Games (Public)' started by nicholasf, Apr 22, 2020.

1. nicholasf

nicholasf Getting Started

Is there any interest in playing Last Oasis? It seems to review extremely well *except* for the fact that solo players or small clans are easily dominated by larger clans.

2. nicholasf

nicholasf Getting Started

Traymore and I have been playing for about a day. The game is becoming interesting once you get work past the tutorial mode and build a larger walker.

We're in a clan called Fred (yes, Fred) if any other TOGers want to join.

Different Oases map to different servers. If you reach out on discord I can tell you what Oasis we are currently on (you move across them). We are sitting in a voice channel under survival-general.

3. bobcee

bobcee Active Member

Greetings, I've been away from TOG for various reasons, my health has been the main one also have moved house.
    Now back to gaming. I have a 30 man Last Oasis server (private) which I will make available to TOG players. Server is for now PVE and its name is Motown's Last Oasis P/W: PM me.
    Due to the restrictions of private servers we can not travel to new maps (tiles) so have setup a hard tile which has most of the resources. I do have other maps Medium and the crater but can at this time only play on one at a time. This will be run as pve only and will kick any one who does not abide by this.

I also have three other privates servers for Deadside, Ark and Fear the night, all survival games but lets see how we go with Last Oasis first before I release them to Toggers.

Last edited: May 31, 2020