leave tog world of tanks

Discussion in 'Wargaming (Public)' started by Robert30_06, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Robert30_06

Robert30_06 Just Joined

due to a lack of members on NA server that use Teamspeak and get involved with other members I would like to quit the W.O.T N.A. sever clan to find a more active clan.Any help to get this done would be great as I have not been able to figure out how to just quit it.

2. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader Staff Member Moderator

Hi mate, generally you don't need to quit TOG if you join another gaming group, we have people in TOG who may switch their tags from time to time to play with others. All are generally welcome to stay active in most TOG forums/TS. Having said that, I think that the admins could deactivate your account if you want.

if you do want to exit TOG, I think you may need to post in http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/desk/

warm regards,

3. burnx

burnx Well-Known Member

You can just drop out of the TOG clan in WoT, shouldn't be a problem and no need to remove your TOG account here :)

4. Robert30_06

Robert30_06 Just Joined

leaving clan

lol yah ,thanks I found it after searching again so its all good, I have dropped the clan and will stay in tog for all the other possible games that members are involved in,and I may get into as well

5. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader Staff Member Moderator

Cool, glad you are staying :)