Legends Of Aria Final Alpha starts today

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Franconian, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Franconian

Franconian Getting Started

Last chance to learn the curve for a few weeks before Steam launch . Backers also get 1 week headstart on Steam Subbers . This seems to be the true Ultima Online 2 . Cant really say too much about the Game , Some may remember this oldschool style Game as (Shards Online) . Watch some lets play on YT or Twitch feeds from Devs . Its Legit

2. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I "donated" to the game way back when it named Shards Online. But whenever I load the game up, there are NO SERVERS listed. Either they got rid of the official server or I have to join some unknown person's server...which I am very leery doing!

The game is "Ultima Online-esque" in style and playablility. So it is top-down view, animated sprites, diagonal isometric view. It is too "old school" for many people.

TQQdles™

3. Franconian

It is too "old school" for many people.
    Dolnar, since you pledged, you can play now for 3 or 4 weeks untill they go into polish before beta at steam launch . The servers u seen were ppl who donated at high lvl to run servers during alpha. Seems fun to me so far. Very UO like, Isometric

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I am not seeing ANY servers listed when I run the client. The server screen is empty. So I can't play the game unless I get a server url/ip.

TQQdles™

5. Franconian

Go to legendsofaria.com, sign in, get to your account, download latest client, play, have fun