PS3: Let's narrow the field for my gaming...

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Waldrecht, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Waldrecht

Waldrecht Just Joined

Now, I joined to get playing with mature gamers.
    This is my first post in a while as I thought it a waste of time to start gaming online again without a mic.
    I have one on order now, so it's time to narrow the field as to who plays any of my titles online (note that not all are online playable, but serve to give an idea of my taste);

Aliens versus Predator, Binary Domain, Call of Duty MW 2-3 (MW1 no longer works), Black ops 1 & 2, Conan, Crysis 1, 2 and 3,
    Killzone 2 and 3, LA Noire, Mirrors Edge, Red Dead Redemption, Sniper Elite V2, Spider-man Shattered Dimensions, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Amazing Spider-man, Force Unleashed 1 and 2, Skyrim, Legends of Troy.
    Only Dead Island, COD BO2 and MW3 are regular online outings for me, though I have always wanted to try RDR.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  2. Waldrecht

Waldrecht Just Joined

A bit surprised. Clearly nobody, of the 20+ who viewed this, seems to play any of these online.
    Ok, well, just look up my name and invite if you are I guess.

3. DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor Retired Captain

My last online play on the XBOX360 was Forza 4. And that was over a year ago now and have since dropped gold sub, so no more online play for me I'm afraid. Btw, I definitely cannot play shooters on console. Terrible at it.

4. pSYCHOwOOKIE

pSYCHOwOOKIE Just Joined

I dont play any of those games anymore. I play them then trade them. Sorry. Only ones I have now are BF4 and Killzone shadowfall. also play a bit of warframe. But as you can see all of this is on PS4. The only thing im still using ps3 for is minecraft.

5. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

The console division (and it seems console gamers in general) go through games so quickly, if it wasn't released in the last 6 months it's probably almost completely dead online.

6. pSYCHOwOOKIE

pSYCHOwOOKIE Just Joined

Yeah pretty much. Its where all the gaming companies get there $$$$ from.