[DONE] LFG - WoW Deathwing

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Zebsteria, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Zebsteria

Zebsteria Getting Started

Hi

Seb here (28 years young)

Looking to join ToG in WoW on DW where I’ve been active since 2005 playing mainly on my lock (pve/pvp in Suicide Squad, Edge and Handsome British) and priest (pve in Ferocia, which I believe was a Dark Guard spin-off).

First gaming exp on the old pc, knights and merchants which was an amazing and incredibly hard strategy game at the time), currently playing jrpgs and remakes of zelda games on my n3d (when not in WoW) or perfect dark on the n64 with or against my partner.

Looking for a fun and mature group / guild with like-minded people that’s been around for a while..

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Cheeky Bastard Staff Member Moderator

WoW? Never touched the stuff. I am like those weird ass people that have never seen Star Wars right?

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Welcome onboard! The guys on Deathwings are so mature they are positively ripe. Have fun!

:D S