Looking for a new family!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Clove, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Clove

Clove Just Joined

Hello everyone. My name is Clove and I play lineage on the Lionna server. I am 38 years old and have read and accept the terms and conditions. My son and I (Pela) are looking for a new clan to join . We were members of The Pack but have recently "dropped" them. You came highly recomended by Jinga that was our clan leader. We love to play and love to have fun with a minimum of drama involved. My title in The Pack was "Bansaiii!!!" so this will give you an idea of how I play. My son is only 8 years old but we have made it to lvl 58 both of us in only 6 months(so that gives you an idea how much we play to). I am a Blade Dancer and he is a SpellHowler. We live in sunny (not allways) Florida and would really like the oportunity to be able to join your family of players. Pela is an exceptional player (and this is not "Dad" talking) as you will learn and a Gifted Student (he's doing 6th grade math and reading in school) and if he never told you his age the only thing that would give him away is when you hear his voice on TS or Vent. We want the oportunity to meet as many peeps as we can and see if we all like each other and the way we play! That's ALL!!!!!

Bansaiii!!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :)

Clove, you've checked all the necessary boxes for membership, just sit tight for the moment. An Admin should be around sometime soon with their magic TOG stick. Once you've been TOGerised, you'll have access to the members private forums.

A point of note, the age limit is strictly applied here at TOG. Your son will not be able to join TOG, however (and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) he may still be able to play along side of you, but not in the TOG guild.

3. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

welcome to tog, head to the lounge for a "general chat" once youve been fully toggered

4. No_Phear

No_Phear Getting Started

Well welcome to TOG then :)

5. Slider

Slider Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG Clove :)

6. Dieanna

Dieanna Getting Started

Welcome Clove :)

7. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Hi & Welcome to TOG :)

You are now a member & have access to all the private forums including the Lounge which is where all TOGgers gather just to chat about anything at all. It's a good place to start. Make yourself at home & enjoy :).

8. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOGland, Clove :)

Now that u have met some of the welcoming committee, hop on in to the Lounge Room - its large, comfy and central to everything soooo.. make urself at home ;)

9. Sereth

Sereth Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG Clove!!!
    Your kung-fu be strong.... But lacks style....

[​IMG]