[DONE] Looking for good times in virtual worlds

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mutsakman1, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Mutsakman1

Mutsakman1 Getting Started

Greetings all,

I go by many names on Steam but I'm looking to find a good home with good mates to chill out after work and make a mess online.
    1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
      • I play a combination of things but I'm primarily a TF2, Overwatch and newbie Fortnight player. I'm simply keen to go out and have fun.
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
      • Admittedly I had an N64 and PS1 years ago as my first consoles. But my first computer was given to me in Year 4 I think, a dinosaur Windows 95 machine that I used to mess around in Age of Empires.
    3. Why do you want to join TOG?
      • I've played with a few of your lads back in TF2 across various servers. Whilst I can't recall their names, the TOG branding always stuck out to me. I used to be in a clan years ago and that comradery was enthralling.
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
      • I'm a Mechanical Engineer out at a Mine on the West Coast of Tasmania, about 1.5 hours away from the nearest 'town'. I'm keen to find some good mates and ignore the lack of anything fun outside.
    Cheers,
    Alex.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!