[DONE] Looking for group to play games with

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Zexxyon, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Zexxyon

Zexxyon Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? I play a variety of games, Overwatch, Valorant, WoW Classic and Retail, Destiny 2. Am looking at trying to get into the BETA for New World looks like a lot of fun.
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played? The first machine i ever played on was my brothers SEGA Genesis and the game was Castlevania: Bloodlines, it was the most fun i have ever had.
    3. Why do you want to join TOG? I am looking for a group of people to play with so i can stop solo queuing on games and have more fun, also doesn't hurt that i have a couple of mates that are in TOG already
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. I am 27 from Australia and am happily married to my best friend of 21 Years!, I may be a little stupid but it was the best decision I've ever made to marry her o_O

Atrayo, Sysmon, Gilderan and 3 others like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Wow! Good on yah and welcome to TOG mate :)

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. You could already see this, the following is new)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From silly unicorns to horrific gun violence)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Zexxyon and welcome to TOG.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

:)Welcome and as you already know a few Toggers , :DI hope they will show you the way to the fridge(so too speak:rolleyes:)

5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Zexxyon :D

Gilderan, Monty, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.
  6. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Zexxyon and welcome to TOG mate o7

7. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain -= SILVER Patreon =-

Welcome onboard! We have stuff going on both in Classic and Retail WoW. Check the Dark Portal forum and Discord for invites!

:D S

8. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello Zexxyon,

Welcome to The Older Gamers we've been present online since 2002 with the original Planetside, Everquest 1 & 2, Battlefield series, etc...

Most of us are really salty but not crabby having been members from all over the mostly English speaking globe. It'll be 17 yrs come November for moi based out of Sarasota, Florida as a yank.

We have a fledgling "New World " outfit on the AU/NZ end currently playing on Samavasarana as the Syndicate faction. Try to get access to our Discord voice chat that's the main hangout spot game wise.

Club22 or Zepgup on Discord is the fellow to coordinate with for Oceanic, New World endeavors.

Cheers!

CAMMO, Rukus308, Monty and 2 others like this.
  9. Project_Entry

Project_Entry Destiny Captain

Welcome to TOG @Zexxyon!

We've got a very active Destiny 2 section (we've mainly moved activities to Discord, so the forum section is super quiet.) Jump onto discord and drop a line in #destiny-general :)

CAMMO, Rukus308, Monty and 2 others like this.