Looking to join TOG on Vanguard, Targonor (PVE)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by ddiction, Feb 4, 2007.

1. ddiction

ddiction Just Joined

Hello there, my name is Jens, from Reno, Nevada, I'm 34 and I've read and agreed to the AUP, FAQ, and forum/server guidelines.

I'm interested in meeting other mature gamers such as myself for teaming up on quests, etc., and eventually raiding but probably not in a hardcore fashion by any means. I'm usually online after 8pm PST or so on weekdays, and kind of all over the place on weekends.

Right now the only MMORPG I'm playing is Vanguard, and I can be found on the Targonor server usually as Frostilicus, Penfold, or Bubbins. I played EQ1 from Kunark through Gates of Discord, WoW for about the first year or so, and a smattering of other MMORPGs briefly including DAoC, EQ2, FFXI and SWG. And offline RPGs dating back to Telengard on the C64, and a little pen-and-paper D&D before that. I wasn't around before pen and paper, but if I were, I probably would have been LARPing with Ugg and the other cavemen.

Anyway, there's my application. Please feel free to send me a tell... I'm always up for a chat or an impromptu group.

2. Easy_Beat

Easy_Beat Retired Moderator

Adelaide, SA Occupation: Fox´s Muse TOG_Sponsor: $
    Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to ask any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

3. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :)

4. Neric537

Neric537 Getting Started

5. Rob.

Rob. Retired Captain

Welcome aboard Jens, have fun :)

6. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's mate

Now that you have joined the rank's of TOG, check out the CODII forums

Enjoy your stay

Cheers

7. Bor@c

Bor@c Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG! Please stop by the COD division forums, check in with the peeps there, and find out what COD is all about and what the really really dark side of TOG is playing. JK. You will be more than welcome to stop by and say hello. Once again welcome.

8. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG ddiction! Stop by the Vanguard forum and introduce yourself.