[DONE] Looking to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Sarkonis, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Sarkonis

Sarkonis Just Joined

I have been looking for a mature gaming community for a while. I have run some smaller ones in the past, and have always enjoyed the company of others. So a bit about me.

I am currently playing:
    EvE - Online
    Star Citizen
    DayZ
    Epoch
    Galactic Civilization III
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Warhammer 40K (1 and 2)
    Killing Floor
    MechWarrior Online
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Homeworld Re-mastered
    Dying Light
    Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Wargame: Red Dragon
    War Thunder

I'm a 26 year old Graphic Designer, I live in Sydney and have lived all over the world. I am a socialite and enjoy the company of others. I have been a gamer since I was little, playing the original Unreal on an old Pentium 3 667.

The first clan I ever joined was for Halo PC, called XDZ. I played with them for a few years. Then I started playing Star Trek Online, and founded the fleet "Fleet Operations". It soon grew to around 200-300 players. As Star Trek Online hit it's 5th year, I became less interested in it, as the direction it was going in was upsetting. I then moved onto a larger field of games, primarily DayZ, ESO and EvE. With a plethora of other small fun games in the middle.

After some sore experiences with new people joining me and my mates, we decided that we would like to be part of an older community, with lots of people to get to know and play with. TOG is perfect for me. It's got people with the life experience to have interesting conversations with. And like minded people looking to have some fun, and sharing that experience.

I wanna join in :D. I would love to be part of this growing community.

-Sarkonis.

2. Sarkonis

Sarkonis Just Joined

Also got a mate, Astillius here. Were both looking to join. We have encountered you guys on DayZ and MWO. Hoping to do so again, but on the same side :p

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 70,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

4. Judge_Kiwi

Judge_Kiwi Star Citizen: Vice Captain

Greetings TOG Citizen,

We received a communique from the Advocacy that you were looking to join our ranks. There is a place set aside for you, now that you have been accepted into TOG. All you need to do is head over to This Thread and you will be able to join in on conversations on all things Star Citizen.

Please make sure you have a quick read of the sticked thread Division Info - NEW MEMBERS START HERE so that you can get a fundimental grasp of who we are and what we represent.

Enjoy your time here, Citizen, and all hail the lamp!

[​IMG]

5. Xstract

Xstract Active Member

Hey Sarkonis and welcome to TOG!

Head on over to the DayZ Division forums, say hello and checkout the forum stickies. A good way to find a group is to jump into the TOG TS and have a chat with our other DayZ players.

See you in Chernarus!

6. white_bear_84

white_bear_84 Retired Captain

Welcome to the best bar in the Inner Sphere. Head over and sign up to register for the unit and join the ranks.