[DONE] LOTRO - Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vincent, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Vincent

Vincent Getting Started

Hey, Guys, my name is Xakk but these days I go by the name Vincent.
    I've been part of and around the Toggers, since I was about 17 I think but have had a major break. I am getting back into it. And I am finally old enough to be formally and legitimately part of TOG. I love the charisma, wit and maturity that TOG displays.

The first machine I played on was a Nintendo 64 followed by a Windows 2000. Games included Mario Kart and Age of Empires. That is stuff is still gold.

I want to join TOG because I've loved enjoying the company of the Osgiliath Guard in LOTRO.

I'm in Australia, however times and geography may shift at any moment.

Thanks to the admins for the ability to apply.

2. Vincent

Vincent Getting Started

I forgot to write more about myself. I am a soon to be university graduate heading into either business or government style career. I intend to start my own tourism business between Australia and developing Asia. I can speak Mandarin at a conversational level. I enjoy Minecraft, LOTRO and Overwatch. I am more of a raiding/group/guidance/mentor sort of player.

3. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

4. Vincent

Vincent Getting Started

Thanks guys