Lvl 60 tauren wanne join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Bjoirn, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Bjoirn

Bjoirn Just Joined

INTRO:
    Hey i am a guy that wanne join TOG:) .I am looking for a friendly nice good guild:cool: .About the guild TOG i not heard that much but i am interested in that guild.

ABOUT MYSELF:
    Ill do my best to do what the guild is asking me but i stay myself ;) .I am 28years old my birthday is 8Jan.

CHeers:
    i hope i am welcome into that guild :) .
    greets BJOIRN!!!

2. Rob.

Rob. Retired Captain

Hi bjoirn, please have a read of this and post back stating that you have read and agree with the FAQ and AUP.

Then you will be a TOGger in no time :)

3. Webtroll

Webtroll Getting Started

Yes, please read them. FOR THE HORDE!

4. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG! Reply back here with the required information and you are sure to be accepted.

5. Bor@c

Bor@c Well-Known Member

There is some critical and important information missing in your post. Please follow the sticky note in the main Barracks forum to avoid all complications in processing of your application. Good luck.

6. Neric537

Neric537 Getting Started

almost there... follow the STICKYS for a complete app. instructions.

7. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's

As above .... Just follow the other TOG's directions & you'll be right

Cheers

8. Bjoirn

Bjoirn Just Joined

Welcome to the The Older Gamer Forums.:)

If you want to join TOG, we ask that you make a new thread in this "Barracks" forum introducing yourself. There are three things you MUST state:

1. You are over 25 years of age.

2. You have read the AUP & FAQ
    3. You have read the forum/server guidlines.

Some idea of your geographical location and the times that you play will also help. These things can also be entered in your USER CP (top left corner of screen). Updating this information allows people to know where you are in the world and helps coordinate events.

If you like, you can also say a bit more about yourself: your gaming history, what you do for a living, whether you have a family, what some of your other interests are, etc. - this information is optional but welcome.

As mentioned above, it is a requirement that you have read both the Acceptable Use Policy (which is the standard AUP fare), TOG FAQ & the Forum/Server Guidelines.

If you are having any problems at all, do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator. Direct links to PM's (personal messages) can be found here.

Once you have been made a member, you will have access to the private forums, from general discussion, technical help, classifieds then a plethora of gaming forums. Please make yourself at home & enjoy the vast gaming world of The Older Gamers.

Important Note:

1) We advise you to use a non-free email address, we do not block registration with these email accounts ourselves but certain free providers email filters treat our email as junk or spam & you not receive our confirmation reply email.

eg: If you use hotmail, our emails will hit your junk email box straight away!

AOL email servers indiscriminately block all emails originating from the TOG server's IP address considering it to be SPAM. We have contacted AOL multiple times about this but all requests to AOL technical support to have this rectified have been ignored.
    So if you use a @AOL or @Netscape address to register, you will NOT get a confirmation email and will be unable to complete your registration.
    Feel free to contact AOL about their "one rule fits all" email policies, We are afraid we have given up!

Additionally we do not go through the trouble of confirming our address in spam filters that require manual intervention (eg: Earthlink).
    If you have a spam filter in place that requires human intervention you will NOT be getting the confirmation email.

I dont know sure if i had to this but if i did wrong plz let me know cuz i realy read it.

9. Latch

Latch Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG M8

You just need to say that you are or have read.
    1. You are over 25 years of age.
    2. You have read the AUP & FAQ
    3. You have read the forum/server guidlines.

10. CannonFodda

CannonFodda Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG mate. You have provided all the information necessary for membership. An Admin should be along soon to TOGerise you:)

11. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Hi & Welcome to TOG :).

You have now been made a member & have access to all TOG member only forums.

The first place to start is the Forum Index.

Find the game forum you are interested in, there you will find threads called "Sticky" posts, which contain a lot of very handy information.

Introduce yourself & you'll find TOG members coming from all directions to help you get settled.

The social hub of TOG is the Lounge where there are many topics discussed, TOG social gatherings & Lans are posted.

Enjoy your stay.:)