[DONE] Mah Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Thehobo, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Thehobo

Thehobo Just Joined

I is thehobo,
    First off i'm interested in joining your guild, mostly it seems well put together and very orderly, which i think is great. About myself, I work in a hospital around one of Chicagos suburbs as a PCT ( patient care tech), been working in the medical field for a couple years now and i'm going through my nursing program at one of the colleges nearby. The mmo's I've played in the past were mostly WoW, dating back from vanilla. I have also played LOTR online, vanguard, and age of conan (for a lil bit). Other games i have played, and one of my favorite, is Starcraft 2. But i have a new love now, its name is Rift rofl, I've been playing this religiously for the past 5 days, and i'm already lvl 36, i'm nearing the level cap and would like a stable guild to explore and enjoy the game further. So far i enjoy the game and have seen many kind and respectful players from this guild. And yes i am sucking up (no i'm not). Anywho, sorry for boring you all with my application i tend to write alot. Thanks for your time.

2. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

Hello Thehobo.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

cheers

squiz

3. Thehobo

Thehobo Just Joined

woot!

4. Adina

Adina Active Member