MapleStory 2

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Vell, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Vell

Vell Getting Started

I created a TOG guild on the North America East server of MapleStory 2 if anyone is interested.

This is a pretty casual centered game. You can grind, do quests, do dungeons and raids, do all kinds of crafting and gathering, make a huge custom house, capture and breed pets, compose your own music and make a band, design your own cloths and items, play in mini-games for prizes and many other things I cant think of at the moment).

Amazingly, Nexon REMOVED all the pay to win aspects from the original Korean version which quite frankly amazes me considering their track record. The game is free and can be accessed starting October 10th for anyone without a founder's package. Hope to see a few people there.

Note: Anyone can apply but I will not be accepting membership to the guild until I get permission to use the TOG name from one of the staff here.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Black Desert Online Division Captain

On the Oceania server myself :O

It's such a chill game. I rather play this than grind mythic+ and Uldir in WoW.

3. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss Staff Member Moderator

I'm struggling to create an account with Nexon, it either tells me I can't use my email or presents an error if I try to use gmail. Little frustrating.

Edit: fixed it...needed to turn off adblockers

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018 at 9:37 PM