Mechwarrior Online/Wanna be inside a mech cockpit?

Discussion in 'Simulation' started by Nathaniel Johns, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Nathaniel Johns

Nathaniel Johns Just Joined

Hello my name is Nate but everyone calls me Fuzzy. I have a YouTube Channel that primarily focuses on MechWarrior Online. If you do not know what that is its a free to play Mech Shooter/Simulator that puts you in Multiplayer Online 12v12 matches with other mechs. These Mechs are from The BattleTech Universe and are diverse in many ways. From Light, medium, heavy and Assault mechs. You can customize each mech in the mechlab with weapons that fit on hardpoints. For example let's say You bought your first mech. (Hundreds of High quality Gorgeous looking mechs too) Lets say you bought a Hunchback 4G Variant. The Hunchback is the name and the 4g is the variant type. The Hunchback has 4 TO 5 different variants meaning the Hunchback (HBK) 4G may have a Ballistic hardpoint on its right shoulder, 2 energy in its left arm, 3 energy its right arm and 1 missile in its torso. (this is all me just talking) Then you look at the Hunchback 4P variant which is very different because it doesn't come with ballistic or missile hardpoints it only comes with energy hardpoints but may be better fitted for you. HBK 4P has 9 energy hardpoints which to some may sound better then 5 energy 1 ballistic and one missile. Some mechs come with all types of weapon hardpoints. some come with just one type. The Infamous Catapult Heavy mech is known to mainly only use missile weapons. Long range and Short range. Honestly there is too much to explain. If you want to check this game out look up my Channel On YouTube and search for Fuzzy Nova.

Watch some of my latest most recent videos and see if you would like to Jump into an actual mech cockpit of your choosing and duke it out first person or 3rd person style. Its a good looking game and the player base is mainly 25 TO 70. Mostly older men since its not super fast paced like CALL of duty or something. Its a shooter game but a lot of this is tactics. Tactics on where you should go where you should be and how your 3 friendly Mech Lance Units will work together against an enemy doing the same. bEST game ever!!! Check me out! Fuzzy Nova on YouTube!!!

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Well-Known Member

a link to your channel would help.

3. Nathaniel Johns

Nathaniel Johns Just Joined

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Well-Known Member

All good, thanks.
    just started playing MWO too.

5. octoclops

octoclops

-= BRONZE =-

Loved the game (500+ hours played) until the wait time for quickplay grew to 30+ minutes.